Accepting applications for the 2020-2021 School Year.
Please complete the application below and return toKali.email@example.com
Our Savior Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, religion, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies and athletic and other school programs.
Children enrolling in Preschool:
- must be toilet trained and two years of age (2) before September 1
Children enrolling in Pre Kindergarten:
- must be four years of age (4) before September 1
According to Florida State law, students enrolling in Kindergarten:
- must be five (5) before September 1
Children enrolling in First Grade:
- must be six (6) before September 1, or have completed an accredited Kindergarten
A copy of the student’s birth certificate is required as proof of age when enrolling a student in any of the above class levels.
Health Department and License Board Requirements:
- Children enrolling in Preschool, Pre Kindergarten (VPK), Kindergarten, Middle School and all new students must have a current physical examination on file (DH 3040).
- All students (Preschool – grade 8) must provide proof of up-to-date immunizations by turning in the Florida Certification of Immunization (DH 680). Students entering Kindergarten must have a second Variecella vaccination and those entering 7th grade must have a Tdap.
These forms can be provided by your physician.