Our Savior Lutheran School takes immense pride in its national accreditation by NLSA (National Lutheran School Accreditation). Explore our dedication to providing an exceptional education that meets or exceeds the guidelines of Florida's Best Standards, ensuring your child receives the highest quality of instruction and support.
NLSA has reciprocity with the following regional accrediting agencies and fully accredited in the State of Florida:
- Cognia (previously accredited by AdvancED, NCA, SACS, and NASCU)
- Middle States (Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools)
- WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges)
Some of the areas that stand out about Our Savior Lutheran School are:
- Curriculum - meets or exceeds the guidelines of Florida Best Standards
- Faculty - Have state teaching certification for teachers of Pre-K through 8th grade
- VPK - Has a 95% A+ rating from the Florida Department of Education
- Achievement - Students score in the top national quartile.