It is evident that the strengths and successes of our school are due to our teachers and staff. It is their hard work that has established the principles in which our school is centered: strong academics and Christian family feel. This crest was developed to showcase these strengths.
- The shield represents Ephesians 6:11, “Put on the full armour of God.”
- The books, placed at the base of the shield, signify two strengths: our school is based on excelled academics and the word of God.
- The Spartan head, our school mascot, shows our strength, ambition, and zeal both in our academics and in our athletics.
- The hand symbolizes the relationship from student to student and teacher to student within small class sizes. As a ministry of Our Savior Lutheran Church and school, the hand represents Living Love: Love God. Love people. Serve the world.
- The cross rises out of Living Love and shines over Our Savior.